Please remember that you can’t travel directly to Game of Thrones Studios!
You already selected 1 of 3 ways to travel:
- By McCombs Coach from Glengall Street, Belfast City Centre at 8.15 am. One of our organisers Garth Gilmour will be there to meet you
- By Car to Game of Thrones Studio Tour Car Park at The Boulevard, Banbridge, BT32 4LF & then McCombs Coach to the venue from 8.00 am to 10.00 am. Game of Thrones Staff will be there to meet you
- By Public Transport to Game of Thrones Studio Tour Car Park at The Boulevard, Banbridge, BT32 4LF & then McCombs Coach to the venue from 8.00 am to 10.00 am. Game of Thrones Staff will be there to meet you
When you arrive
We will meet you at the door from 8 am and direct you to Registration & Breakfast. The event kicks off at 9.30 am. Full agenda here.
Talk about it
We would be delighted if you share content on social media using the #ServerlessDaysBelfast and our handles: Twitter @BFSServerless and LinkedIn @ServerlessDaysBelfast
For longer form content eg. blogs or articles contact: TreasaAnderson@gmail.com
We would love to do a vox pop/video chat with you during the breaks.
Code of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. As organisers, we will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody. Need help? Contact TreasaAnderson@gmail.com or talk to any of the event organisers on the day. We will be wearing Game of Thrones T-shirts.
Time to Leave (Get on the right bus)
- McCombs Coaches will shuttle you back to The Boulevard from 4 pm. to 6 pm in the afternoon.
- McCombs will leave the venue at 5.30 pm to bring you back to Glengall Street, Belfast.
Keep the conversation going
You are invited to join us at The Duke of York in Belfast for post-event chats and drinks
Questions about this event?
For any questions, last-minute problems, or things that crop up on the day contact TreasaAnderson@gmail.com